You are the moonbeam in the inky night;
the firefly of each wayward traveler.
You are the welcome shade in a scorching day;
the warm umbrage of refuge and love.
You are the sparkling rain in a humid weather;
the dewdrop in the morning dawn.
You are the joyful song in everyone’s heart;
the promise of another fruitful start.
You are the one who makes my life complete;
the breath of life into my soul.
You are the quiddity of my being;
The one I would love forever.
I often wonder what am I to you;
the moonbeam or the shade of blue?
I guess this won’t really matter,
just as long as I have you!
Just taking a break from the EIB , he he he. Congratulations to all winners and non-winners!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have voted for me:
1. Luke of A Walk in the Dark – “Life Is Not A Walk In The Park. That’s The Universal law.”
2. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a Matter of Perspective: Mine – “This blog is 99.3% truth, .7% blatant lies. Somewhere in between lies my perspective on life.”
3. Yatot of Yatot Chronicles – “Life, blogging and everything in between…”
4. Tasha Bud of Tasha’s Take – “My take on life, in general. I’d love for you to stop and stay a while. I’d love to hear what you have to say. So, come on in and have a seat. I’m right here, in my rocking chair, by the window. Before you leave, I’d like to say THANK YOU for taking the time. I enjoyed visiting and chatting with you. Thank you so much. You made my day.”
5 Dee of Tales Fom the Mom Side Mommy Dee likes the following “Reading Playing The Sims2 Trekking Hiking Surfing the Internet Watching TV Series and Movies” and she writes about anything and everything under the sun.
6. Angel of Fatherblogger dot com – “My Family and everything that comes my mind.”
7. Reica of Candid Mom Reviews – “unbiased. real. personal.”
8. Patricia Rockwell of Subjective Soup – “A hearty mix of daily events, experiences, thoughts and feelings, seasoned with a hint of attitude.”
9. Dia Rowena – Clinical Chemistry Blog Notes 17 “I’m just a simple girl who loves to meet people with different personalities. . I spill a lot of things and “Learned that the little things can make a big difference” “
10. Justin of Personal Blog of Justin Germino – “My Name is Justin Germino, I am also known as “Dragon Blogger”. I love all forms of entertainment, Movies, Television, Books (Especially Audiobooks), Role Playing (Dungeons and Dragons mostly), Music (Rock primarily, but all kinds Sting is my favorite musician)”
11. Dencios of His Name is Dencios – “I am not disappointed, it doesn’t affect me…You can’t be liked by Everyone.”
12. Snow of Dear Bloggery – A Blogger’s Diary of Just About Anything!
and special mention to:
11. Ever of Pamatay Homesick
“Istorya,lugar,like’s and dislike,kabaliwan,kuro -kuro,pakikipagsapalaran!,ng isang matinong baliw na nagpapakadalubhasa sa pagsusulat,pagkwento,at pagbibigay kaalaman sa damdamin working and living, na isang pinoy abroad!!!”
Ever nominated my Random Thoughts Blog which is DQ because of its date of creation. It was Jena Isle’s Random Thoughts that was qualified.
Thank you guys for nominating my blog. I would have composed a poem for each of you if I had the talent of Doc Z’s poetic inspiration, so I just dedicate one poem to all of you. More power and may the force be with you!