I am now in the stages of preparing the lay-out for the Inspirational Book. I’m excited about how it would look like!
All in all, there are 17 articles contributed by writers from different parts of the world . I was thinking of changing the title to “Anthology of Bloggers All Over the World ” . I’m still in the process of drafting the final title. Any suggestion would be most welcome!
The following are the articles and their authors:
1. “Inspiration” by Nicholas Chase
2. “She Didn’t dance” by Roy dela Cruz
3. “It’s Not Too Late” by Jean Knill
4. “Remember When” by Tasha Bud
5. “Television” by Francis Scudellari
6. “Blessed Martin and the Fridge by Ken Armstrong
8.“The Weeping Girl” by Ray Gratzner
9. “Memories for my Mother by Durano Lawayan
10. “Inspiration” by Jim Murdoch
11. “An Angel in Each One of Us” by Angel Cuala
12. “My Jeepney Ride to Church” by Zorlone
13. “One Decision” by Nancy McCarroll
14. “The Boy Who Saved Christmas” by Ma.Teresa Baniaga
15. “The Laughter of Grief” by John Rooney
16. “Let’s Vault In” by Roy dela Cruz
17. “A Life Worth Living” by Irene of LifeLots
If you have contributed and don’t find your entry here, kindly notify me in the comment section. I will be requesting each author to send through my email, your bio-data and your best, 2 X 2 ID picture.
You may want to include other pertinent data about your article, or any write-up you want seen in your bio.
If there are still writers out there, who would like to contribute, I can accommodate them, as long as the final lay-outing has not been done yet- most probably by the end of May.
Once again, thanks to all the bloggers who participated in this pioneering endeavor. I hope our efforts would be rewarded with the final printed copy of the book. (God willing.)