I got a tag from Allena– author of the blogs- In the Eyes of the Beholder and I’m Walking on Sunshine. I have stopped participating in tags, but since it’s her birthday, I couldn’t say no, so here are my ten wishes as required by the tag.
1. That Allena’s birthday wishes all come true.
2. That all family members, friends (in and out of the blogosphere), and everyone, stay healthy and well.
3. That there will be enough food for everyone.
4. That there will be peace here on earth.
5. That the economic recession soon ends.
6. That the global warming be appropriately responded to.
7. That my “paper” would eventually come to fruition.
8. That I would be able to travel around the world. ( lol- pipe dream I know.)
9. That I would be able to help people in every way I can ( not so much financially, as I’m not affluent ).
10. That I can be a useful piece of the human race. ( tall order but well, wishes are free!)
There you are! I now tag anyone who wishes to receive this tag. Please feel free to get it from here.
To Allena, happy, happy birthday! May you have more to come, and may you have more successes and happiness in the years to come.