MANILA, Philippines – KZ Tandingan, after winning X Factor Philippines, remains the humble girl that she was, and still is.
On Kris TV, she was interviewed by noted host-actress Kris Aquino herself and there were various facts revealed about her:
- KZ Tandingan is a graduate of BS Biology, and if time would allow it, she may pursue medicine.
- KZ has a naturally hoarse speaking voice.
- Her father has pledged P1 million to their church, even before the contest, not knowing where the money would come from.
- KZ has male friends, whom she calls boyfriends, staying with her as bodyguards.
- Kris Aquino is her fan.
- KZ would start recording under Star Records anytime soon.
- KZ and family are devout Christians.
Meanwhile, reactions of most local celebrities to KZ’s win were of happiness and praise for the 21 year old petite lady from Digos City.
KC Concepcion, X Factors Philippines’ host, Judges Martin Nievera, Charice, Gary Valenciano and Pilita Corrales were all praises for KZ Tandingan.
Popular actress-singer Sharon Cuneta, KC’s mother, is also a KZ Tandingan fan.
X Factors Philippines’ 1st-Runner up, Gabriel Maturan, and 2nd Runner-up, Daddy’s Home, were all winners taking home P50,000 and P100,000 respectively.