The predicted winner for the X Factor UK Final 2013 would be the most popular singer, which is Sam Bailey. It is relatively easy to predict based on this premise because of the significant popularity of Sam Bailey among the Top 3 contestants.
Who would, ultimately, be crowned winner? It could be anyone of the Top 3 contestants; Nicholas McDonald, Sam Bailey and Luke Friend. Fans, though, predict a Nicholas McDonald vs. Sam Bailey performance in the grand finals.
The 16 year-old, Nicholas McDonald, has been holding his own against Sam Bailey’s and Luke Friend’s ‘onslaught.’
The songs that the Top 3 X Factor contenders would sing during the Grand Finals this weekend are:
- “Candy” by Robbie Williams
- “Angel” by Sarah McLachlan
- “Flying Without Wings” – duet with Shane Filan
- “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- “We Are Young” by Fun
- “Anything Could Happen” – duet with Ellie Goulding
- “Power Of Love” by Jennifer Rush
- “Edge Of Glory” by Lady Gaga
- “And I’m Telling You” – duet with Nicole Scherzinger
Who would win X Factor UK 2013? Sam Bailey has been the audience’s favorite since the auditions. Would she be able to hold on to her votes or would Nicholas or Luke snatch the crown away from her?
Check back later for updates on the Grand Finals of the X Factor UK 2013.