MANILA, Philippines – Due to flood waters and destruction caused by Typhoon Ompong, classes are suspended on September 17, 2018 (Monday) in the following areas.
Class Suspensions in PH, September 17, 2018, Monday
No classes in all levels both public and private in the following areas:
• Baguio City
• Apayao (September 17 & 18, 2018)
• Ilocos Sur (including work)
• Ilocos Norte
• San Gabriel, La Union
• Guimba, Nueva Ecija –
• Cagayan Province
• Camiling, Tarlac
• Candaba, Pampanga
• Calumpit, Bulacan
• San Miguel, Bulacan – pre-school to high school
• Pangasinan (Aguilar; Agno – pre-school to high school – check with your specific schools; Bautista – pre-school to high school; Mangaldan – selected pre-schools and high schools; Binalonan; Bayambang; Calasiao; Binmaley; Burgos; Bugallon; Malasiqui; Labrador; Lingayen; Sta. Barbara; Manaog; San Carlos; Urbiztondo; Mangatarem; San Vicente; and Dagupan City.
Class Suspensions on September 18, 19, 20, & 21, 2018
• Baguio City – pre-school to senior high school, both public and private due to Batang Pinoy National Finals
Typhoon Ompong has left the Philippines, but the flood and destruction it left on its wake are still being dealt with by the government. The preparedness of central and local government units have reduced significantly the loss of life and property due to Typhoon Ompong.
Refresh the page later for updates.