I would like to make an announcement regarding the Inspirational Book; there will be a slight delay of one – two weeks on the release of the book, due to some inevitable circumstances.
Rest assured your free copy will be mailed ASAP. If you have not sent your correct email addresses, kindly do so, through the EC dashboard or through my email.
The book is more of a journal type and is soft bound. Please don’t expect glossy, colored pages due to financial constraints. What is important are the thoughts within the pages and the fact that it is a collection from all over the world.
Here are the final entries. If there are any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks.
1, “My Jeepney Ride to Church” by Zorlone
2. “Remember When” by Tasha Bud
3. “She Didn’t dance” by Roy dela Cruz
4. ” Let’s Vault in” – by Roy
5. “The Day We Touched the Sun” by Roy
6. “My Philosophy in a Bottle of Ketchup” -by Jan Geronimo
7. “Self-Confidence” by Holly Jahangiri
8. “Inspiration” by Nicholas Chase
9. “It’s Not Too Late” by Jean Knill
10. Nightmare turns into a dream come true – Jean Knill
12. “Blessed Martin and the Fridge by Ken Armstrong
13. “A Simple Theory of Communication” by Patricia Rockwell
14.“The Weeping Girl” by Ray Gratzner
15. “Memories for my Mother by Durano Lawayan
16. “Inspiration 2” by Jim Murdoch
17. “An Angel in Each One of Us” by Angel Cuala
18. “One Decision” by Nancy McCarroll
19. “The Boy Who Saved Christmas” by Ma.Teresa Baniaga
20. “The Laughter of Grief” by John Rooney
21. “A Life Worth Living” by Irene of LifeLots
22. “The Curse of the Winter Mist” by Buraot
23. “Missing the Bus” by Ceblogger
24. “Keepin’ the Love Alive” by Mon Paulino
25. “The Boy in the Window“ by Brady Frost
26. “The Day My Students Taught Me a Lesson” by Gerson Garcia
27. “ It’s Just Me” by Richard Ryan R. Mergal
28. “My Philosophy in a Couple of Trilogies” by Luke Yu
29. “If I let go, I’m going to drown!” by Rey Rombawa Jr.
30. “How I Survived Raising My Son” by Jena Isle
This is the final list for the book. Yehey!!!
UPDATES: ( September 3, 2009)
This anthology is officially called a journal and not a book, as it has been registered as such with its ISSN . This would be in keeping with its yearly publication.
But whatever term applies whether it’s a book or a journal – the contents are still the same for me and it will always be our first Inspirational Book for year 2009.