Miss Philippines, Megan Young, is among the Top 11 in the Miss World 2013 Beach Fashion; she competed with more than 120 candidates.
Earlier, Megan recounted how she lost her make-up kit and how Miss Japan helped her out in her predicament.
Megan Young was an early pre-pageant favorite. The other Miss World contestants who were selected to the Top 11 are:
- Miss Ghana – Carranzar Shooter
- Miss Jamaica – Gina Hargitay
- Miss Spain – Elena Ibarbia
- Miss Italy – Sarah Baderna
- Miss France – Marine Lorphelin
- Miss Brazil – Sancler Konzen
- Miss Moldova – Valeriya Tsurkan
- Miss Indonesia – Vania Larissa
- Miss China PR – Wei Yu
- Miss Ukraine – Anna Zayachkivska
The winner of the Miss World 2013 Beach Fashion would be announced during the Miss World 2013 Finals on Saturday, September 28 at the Nusa Dua Convention Center, Bali, Indonesia.
RELATED POST: Miss World 2013 Prediction: Megan Young Would Win