Blogging has been an exhilarating world for me! I had the chance to meet new friends from all over the globe and acquire new information in the process.
Recently I chanced upon Entredropper, an apparently revolutionizing blog which started with a BIG contest. You write about your Favorite Entrecard Blogger and you’ll get to win 1st prize – $ 40, second prize – $ 30 and three , 3rd prize – $10 each.
It is with honor and privilege that I write a post about my favorite entrecard blogger– Ken Armstrong of Ken Armstrong Writing Stuff.
I would like to enumerate the reasons in an organized fashion because there are several. This wonderful man had made my blogging life so colorful and meaningful.
I wouldn’t start the day without dropping by his blog and reading his post for the day, so without further ado here are the following reasons why Ken is my favorite entrecard blogger:
1. Ken remains the same humble and unassuming person I came to know from the time when his visitors were just a handful up to this time that he has more than a hundred readers.
He has no airs about his talents and treats everyone fairly and makes all his readers feel special. You can always count on him to help you out as often as he can. That’s a true blogger for you. A good and kind person through and through.
2. He is multi-talented; being a poet, reviewer, writer, and actor. He was able to publish a number of his theater and radio plays. He won in several writing competitions:
Twice Winner: London Radio Playwright’s Festival
Winner: Dickens Museum Anniversary Short Story Competition Twice Winner: Mid and North West Radio Play
These are only some of his winning articles.
He is an actor too (Yes, he’s good looking, and only 45 years old, but he’s taken ladies, lol… sorry!) and had performed in several plays, like “One for the Road” and others.
He is also a co- writer in a short film in Channel 31 – which is scheduled for shooting in early July 2009.
Visit his blog for a view of his complete writing resume’.
His sterling qualifications prove that he deserves to be my favorite entrecard blogger.
3. His posts bring genuine entertainment and information to readers from all over the blogosphere. He writes about a variety of topics, from fantasy, to informative , to fiction , to movie review, to book review; name it , he can write about it with gusto and fervor. That’s a true blogger for you.
4. His blog is designed simply which reflects the man- a simple but brilliant person who infected every blogger positively with his wit and humor. He always manages to put a smile on everyone’s face. His theme/template is nothing fancy, but the true gems lie in his articles as one gets to read them.
5. He has been nominated for the Irish blog awards and I had nominated him to the Best Blogger’s Choice 09 Awards. I firmly believe he deserves both of these accolades.
This post has long been overdue. But Ken, I choose you as my “Favorite Entrecard Blogger” for the reasons stated above and for so many reasons I know I may have failed to mention.
For the mechanics of the contest; Click through the slide below.