Contest for the Book : (from the author’s site)
A contest for the book is up, for two – free copies. All you have to do is to accomplish the following:
Prizes (two will be awarded):
One autographed copy of A Puppy, Not a Guppy.
To enter: Leave a comment at http://jahangiri.us/books containing verifiable evidence that you have completed one or more of the following activities:
1. A link back to the blog. http://Jahangiri/us/books
2. A short review of http://jahangiri.us/books or http://jahangiri.us/news on Alexa.com ( http://www.alexa.com/reviews/jahangiri.us )
3. A question for one of the characters in Trockle or A Puppy, Not a Guppy
4. A question for the author, Holly Jahangiri
5. Answer to the question: What kind of pet do you like best, and why?
6. Either of the following:
* Blog about A Puppy, Not a Guppy (be sure to include, in your own blog post, a link back to http://jahangiri.us/books and a link to this blog; or
* If you already own a copy of Trockle or A Puppy, Not a Guppy, you may complete this activity by posting a new review of either the book on BarnesandNoble.com or Amazon.com. (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Previously posted book reviews are not eligible as contest entries in this contest.)
Each activity equals one (1) entry, and you may do each activity once for a possible maximum of six (6) entries per valid email address. Your comment must be entered using a valid email address so that you can be contacted for mailing info if you win! Entries that do not have a valid email address will be considered null and void.
Contest begins at 12:01 AM on December 9, 2009 and ends at 11:59 PM on December 15, 2009. Winners will be drawn on December 16, 2009.
Contest is open to anyone age 13 or older. Tour hosts are eligible to enter.
Two (2) winners will be randomly chosen (numbered in the order in which they are received, with the winning number chosen at http://www.random.org/ ) from all qualifying entries, and will be required to provide a physical mailing address in order to collect a prize (one free book). Only one entrant per household is eligible to win. If a second entrant from a single household is chosen, another name will be drawn until all prizes are awarded.
Contest void where prohibited by law.
1. $10 (thru paypal) would be awarded to one (1) reader who would ask the author – Holly Jahangiri- the most interesting QUESTION on December 15, 2009 (tomorrow).
2. One (1) free book – “Inspirational Stories from Bloggers from All Over the World” to the most engaging COMMENT on the book tour post on December 15, 2009.
A link back to this blog: https://www.jenaisleonline.com Jena Isle’s Random Thoughts
Good luck for tomorrow.
BOOK TOUR STOPS
I would like also to acknowledge the following Book Tour stops of “A Puppy, Not a Guppy”
(From the author’s site)
Tuesday, December 8:
Wednesday, December 9:
Thursday, December 10 & 11:
Saturday, December 12:
Sunday, December 13:
Monday, December 14:
Tuesday, December 15:
Wednesday, December 16:
The Contest begins on December 9, but you’ll just have to wait until December 8 to find out the details. I’ll be posting them early, so you’ll have plenty of time to enter. (The deadline is the last day of the tour – December 15 – with winners to be announced during my Tour Wrap-up on December 16.)