Remembering the Most Kilig moments of the ALDUB love story brings happy memories when Alden Richards and Maine “Yaya Dub” Mendoza were still seeing each other via the split screen.
Let’s go down memory lane and watch those kilig moments. Here are the Top “Kilig Moments” of the ALDUB tandem as of August 2015.
Watch the video below, courtesy of Flippish.
ALDUB has revitalized also various businesses such as:
1. Entertainment magazines – Magazines and newspapers sell like hotcakes when ALDUB or any of the ALDUB couple is featured.
2. Women’s items – MAC lipstick has increased in sales for the simple reason that Yaya Dub reportedly uses it.
3. McDo – Sales of the product that the ALDUB tandem advertised have increased more than 400%.
4. Bloggers – ALDUB write-ups/articles online attract huge traffic from all over the world.
5. Clothing – ALDUB T-shirts or paraphernalia sell more than most local designs.
6. Pictures and videos – ALDUB pics and videos are hot items in stores.
7. Music industry – Alden Richards’ albums are best sellers; his self-titled album is presently Top 10 in the U.S. Billboard of World Albums. His first single “Wish I May” is ranked among the Top #10 on iTunes Philippines.
Even American singer Bryan White has acknowledged ALDUB for keeping his song “God Have Me You” at the top of the music charts. He tweeted:
— Ken McMeans Presents (@KMPresents) October 8, 2015
8. Film – it’s predicted that an ALDUB film will break box office records in the Philippine entertainment industry. Their first film together “My Bebe Love” is an entry to the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).
The most significant effect of the ALDUB FEVER, however, is its effect on the perception and attitude of the fans – a consistent and reverberating optimistic outlook in life.
ALDUB brings hope, inspiration, fun and entertainment to their millions of fans all over the world.