There are several facts confirming that Maine “Yaya Dub” Mendoza is the Fastest Rising Star in the Philippine Entertainment Industry.
Maine Mendoza, popularly known as Yaya Dub in Eat Bulaga’s Kalye Serye, is the other half of her ALDUB tandem phenomenon with Alden Richards. Of course, Actor, TV host Alden Richards has also gained more fans locally and internationally in the process.
He’s now the most in demand actor to date, with countless invitations to Mall Shows and concerts almost everywhere. The ALDUB couple has made more than 3 commercials in just a span of 3 months.
Facts that prove Maine Mendoza is the Fastest Rising Star in the Philippine Entertainment Industry. Within the span of only 3 months since she entered showbiz, the following happened:
1. Maine Mendoza’s Twitter account has now 2.06 million followers. (Alden has 2.14 million. Both of them have now verified accounts). She’s now one of Twitter‘s “stars”, with the likes of Taylor Swift and other international celebrities.
2. She has now 5 commercials done and there are more in the making. (McDonalds, Talk N Text, Zonrox Plus – together with Alden, 555 sardines and another one with Lola Nidora.) No newcomer was able to accomplish this feat.
3. She has been given two awards by prestigious organizations; one from the first ever Catholic Social Media Awards (together with Alden Richards, Lola Nidora and the cast of Eat Bulaga’s Kalye Serye), and another from an awarding body that recognizes exceptional youth achievements – The Gintong Kabataan Awards 2015.
4. She has already guested in three TV shows to date; “24 Oras”, “CelebriTV” and “Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho”.
5. She has now a movie with her ALDUB partner, Alden Richards, entitled: “My Bebe Love”, which is an entry to the 41st Metro Manila Film Festival.
6. Anything that has to do with Maine Mendoza, Alden Richards or ALDUB sells like hotcakes; magazines, tabloids, newspapers, clothing, trinkets, pictures, blog articles, food, cell phone loads and almost anything under the sun, as long as it’s associated with ALDUB.
7. She won the Most Popular Breakout Love Team of the Year (with Alden Richards), and is nominated in various categories in the PUSH Awards 2015. Unluckily, the ALDUB NATION (ALDUB fans) decided not to participate. Because if they did, Maine would win, hands down.
Some skeptics predict that Maine “Yaya Dub” Mendoza’s popularity would wane after a few months, but that seems not to be the case – it’s the opposite – her popularity is now gaining traction globally.