On Saturday, October 24, 2015, ALDUB’s “Tamang Panahon” is bound to set historical records that can be recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. The ALDUB Nation is also challenged to break world records with 36 million tweets for one hashtag.
“Tamang Panahon” is the culmination of the three-month wait of fans for the phenomenal ALDUB (Alden Richards and Maine “Yaya Dub” Mendoza) tandem to finally meet without any restrictions.
Previously, Lola Nidora has set guidelines when the lovebirds met such as, no touching, the distance between them should be one foot, and in most instances, Alden and Yaya Dub were not left alone to speak privately.
That would change on Saturday, October 24. Understandably, the couple will have to meet and talk at length because they will be performing production numbers and perhaps sing a duet together. And fans are thrilled, and can’t wait for this to happen.
So, what are the Historical Records on Saturday, October 24, 2015 that ALDUB’s “Tamang Panahon” will set for Guinness Book of World Records? Here is the list.
1. The Philippine Arena was recognized by the Guinness World Records on July 27, 2014, as the “Largest Mixed-Indoor Theater”. Hence, if this venue is sold out, it means only one thing – it’s a world record.
2. Ticketworld has acknowledged that the ticket sales of ALDUB’s “Tamang Panahon” have broken Ticketworld’s record for “first day sales.” The website crashed for a few minutes because of the volume of fans clamouring for tickets.
3. After a day, all tickets for ALDUB’s “Tamang Panahon” were sold out for the 55,000 seats available. ALDUB fans, who were not able to avail of the tickets, will watch from their homes via TV or live-streaming.
4. The ALDUB Nation has set a goal to achieve thirty six (36) million tweets for the event. This is because “Eat Bulaga” is celebrating its 36th year in the Philippine TV industry. If this goal is achieved, it will be another record-breaking achievement. The highest tweets that ALDUB hashtags garnered were 25.6 million tweets.
5. Eat Bulaga’s TV ratings have increased tremendously at 45% more or less, drowning the competition, which got only 10% of viewers, more or less. Reportedly, in some instances, ratings even equaled or surpassed that of a Manny Pacquiao boxing event.
6. It’s the first time that 100% proceeds of a show – connected to a love team – will be utilized as donation for a library project of 3 elementary schools of their choice. In a nutshell, ALL revenue from the show will be donated. That’s unprecedented.
7. It’s the first time that a phenomenal love team has emerged from a Kalye Serye and split TV appearances to gain an enormous fan base to be able to fill a venue with 55,000 seats.
8. It’s the first time that a completely unknown love team three months before has managed to conduct a sold-out show without becoming familiar with each other.
For sure, on Saturday, October 24, 2015, ALDUB’s “Tamang Panahon” will break records other than those mentioned above.
Check back later to learn what these records are.