Photo by SOCIALisBETTER
and most especially – hope.
1. “...I don’t allow anybody to change me...” BRITNEY SPEARS in the Dateline Interview
when asked about how people will perceive her after the “eventful” things that happened to her life.
Photo by Viva Pinoy
2. “... the idea that marriage has to be for all time-that I don’t understand...” BRAD PITT
when asked about his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
3. “...Well, I think I’ve just given it in terms of the combination of his development and use of chemical weapons, his development of biological weapons, his pursuit of nuclear weapons...”
VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY
when asked about the compelling reasons for war with Iraq.
4. “…I didn’t beat Phelps, perhaps I was the only guy at this competition who had a real shot at beating Phelps one-on-one...”
CAVIC – Serbian swimmer – when ask about his showdown with Phelps.
5. “...The walls between old allies, on either side of the atlantic cannot stand...”
Photo by david_shankbone
6. “...She’s going to grow up soon...” MADONNA – on Miley Cyrus photo scandal
Photo by erkans
7. “...I would never work with anyone that was derogatory towards another man’s race. My family is a mixed race…” ANGELINA JOLIE on the case of her bodyguard, manhandling
people in Bombay.
Photo by midorisyu
8. “...I congratulate Michael on his monumental achievement...” CARL LEWIS on the eight-gold victory of Michael Phelps.