DRAWINGS, CARICATURES, CARTOONS (WITH EXPLANATIONS) WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED!
This is NOT a contest, so all submissions will be published and awarded 1,000 EC credits each. All entries will be published in this blog “A Campaign For Non-Violence On TV”.
THE CRITERIA ARE:
1. You must be an Entrecarder.
2. The article must be original, if you use quotations from other authors, you must acknowledge your sources.
3. The topic must talk about the negative effects of TV violence on children.
4. It maybe a poem, an essay, a short story, or a personal experience.
5. Drawings will be accepted too, but there should be a brief explanation of what the picture portrays.
6. JOIN NOW! Let’s makes the world a safer place for our children, and our children’s children.
If you want to send an entry, send a message to my EC card and I will get back to you; or just leave a comment and I will send my email through your EC dashboard.
Visit this site to learn more:
A Campaign for Non Violence on TV